I write a lot about what I DON’T want. It’s probably more valuable to think about what I DO want. So, here goes:
- I want a loving, healthy family.
- I want to live in a home that I love.
- I want to create a happy balance between my time alone AND time to be with my family, one on one and together, daily.
- I want a fulfilling life’s work that motivates and supports other people, that includes earning a sustainable and very high income, that has my own “self-care” goals built into it, and with enough off time to enjoy travel, relationships, hobbies, etc.
- I want to be fit and trim with controlled cholesterol levels within the healthy range.
I want a fulfilling, meaningful life that adds positive, active energy to the world.