This past summer’s testimonials came from several brave people who reached out to share their experiences. Doing so was good for them and good for us. Those of us still in abusive relationships can find validation in their experience, to know we’re not alone. Those of us out of abusive relationships can remember why we left and reflect on the chaos we once called our lives compared to the serenity and empowerment we now feel.
My heartfelt wishes of peace are with all of you. Thank you for sharing your stories of abuse.
- Steve - Sad, angry and confused
- Linda - Sadness, frustration, sense of unreality
- Courtney – Sadness, failure, frustration
- Kacy – Depression, guilt, failure
- Marla – Crazy, insane, useless
- Gina – Confusion, despair, hurt
- Alyssa – Anger, numbness, despair
- Ann – Shame, guilt, fear