We know that sharing your true stories of abuse helps you to heal and helps those living in abuse realize they’re not alone. There are several ways to share your true stories of abuse depending on where your abusive relationship now stands and how you want to tell your story.
Where To Share True Stories of Abuse
Click the button or this link to share your story of abuse: *Share Your Stories of Abuse Thru Art, Writing, Music & More Here*
Additionally, if you wrote a book and published it on Amazon.com, we would be happy to add it to The Emergency Fund Store and will consider publishing articles and information about abuse if you choose to write them.
You will receive no monetary compensation for any submission.
The List of Survivors’ True Stories of Abuse
- Read True Stories of What It’s Like to Live With Abuse
- Read True Stories of Leaving Abuse
- Read Abuse Quotes from Survivors
- Read Creative Nonfiction, Short Stories and Poems
- View Artwork and Doodles Expressing the Stories of Abuse
- Hear Music and Watch Videos Expressing Stories of Abuse